Valerie Murray & Son provides fast, reliable, and confidential Bail Bonding services for persons in most areas of Ohio on a 24 hour per day basis.
Our agents are professionals who understand the tremendous stresses you face when trying to arrange bail for a friend or loved one.
Family owned and operated, Valerie Murray & Son Bail Bonds is always available to help you and your family through the entire process from beginning to end.
We are licensed for Transfer Bail Bonds
throughout the United States.
Located in Fairborn, Ohio
Near the Courthouse.
We Provide All City, County and State Bail
Bonds 24 Hours a day
We write bail bonds in almost every state. If you have someone that is in custody anywhere in the USA, please give us a call.
We pride ourselves on Customer Service to ensure our Clients the best that the industry has to offer. We understand the difficulty and inconvenience you are facing when you need to post bail for someone. That’s why we offer 24-hour bail bonds service and will come to you if needed.
You've just learned a friend or loved one has been incarcerated.
Follow these steps to get to him/her bailed out:
- Be sure about which jail he or she is in.
- Find out what are/is his/her charge(s)?
- Have the persons full legal name and date of birth.
- There is normally no need for you to go to the jail. Persons who have just been arrested and are being processed are usually not eligible to see visitors for several hours.
- Try to find out how much the Bail amount is.
- Call Valerie Murray & Son Bail Bonds
at (937) 754-1400 (24 hours a day)
- Rest assured we will quickly take care of your family with the utmost respect and discretion.
See More about our Bail Bond Service
Service throughout Ohio including:
Fairborn, Dayton, Xenia, Beavercreek, Springfield, Columbus, Cincinnati, Greene County, Mongomery County, Warren County,
Hamilton County, Miami County.
Highland County, Fayette County,
Brown County, Clinton County, Warren County